Bad breath is embarrassing, unpleasant, and all too common. These eight easy tips will sweeten your breath for good.By Sarah Albert WebMD FeatureReviewed by Brunilda Nazario, MDWe've all found ourselves chatting with someone whose breath could easily wilt a flower. With more than 90 million...Read moreNo comments
Monthly Archives: August 2010
HOW TO SAVE MONEY ON YOUR KIDS’ TEETHRead moreNo comments
- SEE A CHILD-FRIENDLY DENTIST EVERY 6 MONTHS
- PARENTS AND CHILD BRUSH SLOWLY AND FLOSS REGULARLY
- AIM FOR THE GUMLINE WHEN BRUSHING, STAYING IN PLACE FOR 10 SEC. PER AREA
- EAT HEALTHY SNACKS (FRUIT/VEGGIES/CHEESE/YOGURT/NUTS)
- AVOID UNHEALTHY SNACKS (CHIPS/CRACKERS/CANDY/SWEETENED...