Importance of Brushing before Sleeping

Did you know….that during the day, your mouth swallows an average of 2,000 times, helping to flush out bacteria (plaque)? At night, it swallows only about 20 times while you sleep, allowing bacteria (plaque) to build up.

That’s why it’s so important to brush and floss before sleeping. The toothbrush can clean a maximum of 70% of the surfaces of your teeth and gums, while the floss is responsible for the other 30% in between your teeth.